Jump to Navigation

Immigration legal services

Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
Legal Services Provided

  • DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
  • E-2 Visa – The E-2 treaty investor non-immigrant classification allows a person to enter the U.S. for the purpose of furthering a substantial investment in a U.S. enterprise made by individuals or businesses.
  • EB-5 Immigrant Visa
  • H-1B Visa – The H-1B classification applies to job candidates in a “specialty occupation.”
  • K-1 Visa – The K-1 visa classification is known as the “fiance(e)” visa. It applies to an individual who is engaged to a U.S. citizen, and who wishes to enter the U.S. to marry the U.S. citizen.
  • L-1 Visa – The L classification applies to intracompany transferees who within the three preceding years, have been employed outside of the U.S. continuously for at least one year in a managerial or executive capacity.
  • Naturalization
  • O-1 Visa – The O-1 visa classification is intended for individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
  • U Visa – The U visa classification applies to a crime victim.
  • Family Immigration
  • Employment Immigration
  • PERM Labor Certification


There are several ways to apply for U.S. lawful permanent residence. The most common employment-based method is through the following three-step process:

1) Employer files a PERM labor certification application with the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).

2) Employer files Form I-140 Immigrant Petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigrant Services (USCIS).

3) Employee files Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, with USCIS, or alternatively proceeds with consular processing of immigrant visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate.

Need help? Email Us Here! Live Chat

← Prev Step

Thanks for contacting us. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Please provide a valid name, email, and question.

Powered by LivelyChat
Powered by LivelyChat Delete History